The Genting Casino is Malaysia’s one and only gaming venue on the mainland. Teh casino is open everyday of the year. It’s divided into a variety of themed sections, the Genting Casino offers something for everyone, be it the lights and glitter of Hollywood or the excitement and luxury of elite gaming at the Monte Carlo.
Other notable sections in the casino include the hip and trendy @Latte lounges for the young at heart and the exclusive International and VIP Room – the place to be for high stakes gaming exclusively for selected Genting Rewards Card members and invited guests.
The Genting Casino is nowadays one of the finest casinos in Asia with over 200,000 square feet dedicated to the most exciting casino games in the world, combined with cutting edge gaming technology. It continues to offer the latest and finest gaming in Asia. And that’s a promise.
Admission To The Casino
- Persons under 21 years old are not permitted to enter the casino.
- Malaysian citizens who profess the religion of Islam are prohibited from the casino.
Dress Code – General Gaming Areas
- Casino patrons are to be decently dressed.
- Patrons wearing T-shirts with commercial advertisements and offensive or political slogans are not allowed to enter the casino.
- Patrons wearing hats, sunglasses, slippers, sandals, short pants and sports wear are not allowed entry.
Additional Requirements For Entry Into International Room and VIP Gaming Areas
- T-shirt (with collar) needs to be tucked in.
- Only leather and sports shoes are allowed at VIP gaming areas.
- Persons in possession of firearms are required to deposit it with Casino Security office before entering the casino.
- No person is allowed inside the casino with any photographic equipments. Cameras and video cameras are to be deposited at the Casino Security office before entering the casino.
Other Prohibited Items
- Luggage, knives, electronic gadgets and devices are prohibited in the casino.